Recipe: Tasty Green Bean Fries

Green Bean Fries. These crispy crunchy green bean fries are baked in the oven so they're a perfect healthy side dish! Pair them with your favorite veggie burger for an easy dinner! When I was younger, I wasn't a big fan.

Green Bean Fries Green beans stir fried with ginger, onions, garlic and a little soy sauce. I love them in stir fries, especially fresh, crisp, tender green beans. Transfer the green beans to the prepared baking sheets, making sure the beans are in a single layer and not touching. You can have Green Bean Fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Green Bean Fries

  1. You need 1 lb. of fresh green beans.
  2. It's 1/3 c. of flour.
  3. Prepare 1 c. of Panko crumbs.
  4. You need 1 c. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
  5. You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
  6. It's 2 of lg. eggs, beaten.

Working in batches, dredge green beans in flour, then dip green beans in eggs and toss in bread crumbs. Growing up, I never paid green beans any attention, except when they were forced upon me, which was rare! Hello friends here is a quick, nutritious and delicious way to enjoy your green beans. Think of it as a healthier alternative to french fries.

Green Bean Fries instructions

  1. Wash beans and pat dry with paper towels..
  2. Set up 3-container dredging station: 1) beaten eggs in shallow rectangular dish, 2) flour on paper plate, and 3) Panko, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder on another paper plate..
  3. Dredge each green bean in flour, then egg, then Panko-parm mixture. When in the Panko mixture, bury the bean completely and press firmly with your palm so it adheres well..
  4. Set each dredged bean on baking sheet so they don't touch..
  5. Cooking methods (choose ONE): Oven bake: 400°F about 10 min. Air fryer: 350° about 8 min. Deep fryer: 350° about 3 min. (until golden brown).
  6. Serve hot with your favorite dipping condiment. (I prefer them without.).

But all my thoughts about beans changed after I made some fresh green beans into this World's Easiest Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry. Seriously, I could eat beans every day if they were cooked. Baked Green Bean Fries - Healthy, nutritious fries that you can eat guilt-free. And they're baked to absolute crisp-perfection! We can't get enough of these crispy bites of heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Delicious Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)

How to Make Tasty Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites)

Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Best Chicken Empanadas / Empanadillas