Recipe: Yummy My Roast Veggie cheesey bake. πŸ’š

My Roast Veggie cheesey bake. πŸ’š.

My Roast Veggie cheesey bake. πŸ’š You can have My Roast Veggie cheesey bake. πŸ’š using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Roast Veggie cheesey bake. πŸ’š

  1. It's half of Some Sprouts cut in.
  2. You need 6 of vine tomatoes halved.
  3. It's 1 of Courgette cut into chunks.
  4. It's of Pointed long red roasting pepper cut chunky.
  5. It's of Some Red Onion.
  6. Prepare 1 handful of Spinach.
  7. Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic sliced.
  8. It's 1/2 jar of sun-dried tomatoes in oil slice the tomatoes.

My Roast Veggie cheesey bake. πŸ’š step by step

  1. Add them all to a oven dish with greaseproof paper underneath.add the slices of garlic..
  2. Add the sliced sun-dried tomatoes and pour over the veg with the 1/2 jar oil. Add salt and black pepper add to a preheated oven on medium heat cook slow for 30 minutes..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Delicious Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)

Recipe: Appetizing Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake

Recipe: Appetizing Almond Cherry Biscotti