Recipe: Perfect The “I love salmon” meal

The “I love salmon” meal. Salmon patties area unit a straightforward salmon direction that comes along in minutes. Serve these recent Bay salmon cakes with lemon & a tossed salad for a lightweight dinner. You are going to love this easy baked blackened salmon recipe.

The “I love salmon” meal But I'll eat it until it kills me. Also I have eaten many other kinds of fish over the years and salmon is still one of my favourites. Salmon eggs AKA Caviar is a delicacy and is GREAT on sushi! You can cook The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal

  1. You need 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
  2. Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
  3. Prepare of Salt.
  4. You need of Pepper.
  5. Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
  6. It's of For the meal:.
  7. It's of Green vegetables of your choice.
  8. Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa.
  9. It's 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).

I especially like the micro caviar. My daughter and I love salmon patties, and we found this version that is healthier than salmon patties made with mayo. Everyone I've made this for has asked for the recipe. I would love to hear any improvements and/or variations you make to this simple recipe.

The “I love salmon” meal step by step

  1. Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
  2. Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
  3. Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
  4. Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
  5. Boil your veggies.
  6. Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
  7. Stir once.
  8. Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
  9. Add everything to a plate and....
  10. Enjoy!.

Pick up some salmon roe (salmon eggs) from the store and let's get started! Any fancy Russian or Ukrainian dinner has to include an appetizer of ikra (caviar). It's such a versatile dish, it goes with anything, really. I often serve it with one of the following sides

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Delicious Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)

Recipe: Appetizing Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake

Recipe: Appetizing Almond Cherry Biscotti