Easiest Way to Cook Tasty my baked ham

my baked ham. Honey baked ham and gruyere french toast. Honey baked ham & pimento cheese biscuit sandwiches. Honey Baked Ham® and Turkey Breasts are fully cooked and ready to enjoy.

my baked ham Sweetly seasoned ham roasted with moist heat is a delicious way to celebrate special If using a pre-cooked ham, follow the directions on the package for baking times. It's my husband's all-time favorite baked ham recipe! I love this recipe because it is so easy and it calls for hardly any ingredients, and I always have these ingredients in my pantry. You can cook my baked ham using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of my baked ham

  1. It's 1 of pre-cooked ham.
  2. Prepare 1 can of pears.
  3. It's 1 of salt.
  4. Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
  5. You need 1 of parsley flakes.
  6. It's 1 of thyme.
  7. You need 1 of black pepper.
  8. It's 4 pinch of sugar.

See more ideas about baked ham, ham recipes, recipes. · This is a homestyle Honey Baked Ham, rich with savory sweetness of ham mixed with honey. Great Tasting Hams for Holidays Meals and Special Occasions. How to make honey baked ham. I prefer my ham to be warm, so that's what I'll be detailing I've not made this entire ham ahead of time, so I can't guarantee the flavor and freshness if you make.

my baked ham instructions

  1. It can probably serve more than 6, just depends on your sides, the size of the ham and such :-).
  2. preheat oven to 400°.
  3. Get a fitting casserole dish for the ham.
  4. Put ham in dish, slice evenly, almost all the way through...just enough to 'fan' it.
  5. Open canned pears, pour the juice all over the ham.
  6. This is optional, but you can cut a few pears into small pieces and put in dish as well. They're pretty yummy baked....
  7. Dash the garlic salt, salt, black pepper, thyme, sugar and parsley flakes over it to your standards.
  8. Put it in the oven, set timer for 30-40 minutes.
  9. You can also use, instead of pear juice, brown sugar and pineapple juice. Mix the two together, not as a liquid paste but a thick consistent paste..then brush that over the ham. Same cooking time, it's very tasty!!.

Honey Baked Ham is easy to make at home! It was a smoked, ready to cook butt portion. But instead of being pink cooked, like every other ham I've ever seen, it was brown all the way through. Use leftover ham to make these easy Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders. Layers of mayonnaise, mustard, swiss cheese and leftover ham are sandwiched between sweet Hawaiian slider rolls and baked in a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Delicious Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)

Recipe: Appetizing Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake

Recipe: Appetizing Almond Cherry Biscotti