Recipe: Perfect In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread

In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread. Find Deals on Garlic Bread Sprinkle Mccormick in Seasonings on Amazon. In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread When you are in a pinch you use what's on hand!! Tear or slice bread into serving-size pieces and serve hot.

In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread Add garlic cloves, stir and cover. Filled with spices of the season, pumpkin bread is a fall favorite. It can be enjoyed for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or dessert. You can have In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread

  1. Prepare 5 of hot dog buns.
  2. It's 1/2 cup of softened butter.
  3. It's 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
  4. It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
  5. Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, for topping.

A simple pumpkin bread recipe is delicious but many ingredients can be added to turn this quick bread into something special. Many years ago I was at a friend's home for dinner and she served this wonderful Garlic Bread. I was so impressed that I asked if she would share the recipe and she gladly did. I couldn't believe how lucky I was when I found out how easy it was to prepare!

In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Split hot dog buns in half and place on a baking sheet..
  2. Mix together butter and garlic powder..
  3. Spread each bun with a thin layer of the butter..
  4. Top each bun with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses..
  5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
  6. I served these with my Deluxe Pizza Casserole. However, these make a great side for any meal. Enjoy!.

I have wowed many people when I serve it at a gathering and they always ask me how to make it. To me, this is the best Garlic Bread that I. You should cook this Cheesy Garlic Bread until the cheese is melted and golden. Once baked, brush with plain butter, slice, and serve! Printable Recipe Card I usually always make garlic bread when ever I make spaghetti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Delicious Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)

Recipe: Appetizing Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake

Recipe: Appetizing Almond Cherry Biscotti