How to Make Yummy Pork chops with homemade shake & bake

Pork chops with homemade shake & bake. The baking time depends on a few factors. I decided to make some pork loin chops for dinner this evening and I was going to use the box of Shake and Bake, because it was quick and easy. It takes just ten or so seconds to shake the chops in the bag, but if you find the coating not sticking well, you can add the pork chop to the sheet pan and add additional breading and lightly press it onto the pork chop.

Pork chops with homemade shake & bake Serve with homemade mustard sauce and green beans. These Shake N Bake Pork Chops are a homemade version of the classic dish you loved as a kid. Pork chops are coated in a tasty breadcrumb mixture and baked until golden brown and delicious. You can cook Pork chops with homemade shake & bake using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Pork chops with homemade shake & bake

  1. Prepare 8 of cencter cut pork chops.
  2. It's of My homemade shake & bake see other recipe.

Use my Homemade Shake and Bake Mix to cover pork chops to make them crunchy and well seasoned. You won't believe how fast it is to cook this I recently discovered how easy it is to make Homemade Shake and Bake. All it takes is a few simple pantry staples and you're on your way to a. Homemade Shake-and-Bake Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce.

Pork chops with homemade shake & bake step by step

  1. Rinse off center cut chops.
  2. In a ziplock bag add some homemade shake & bake.
  3. Shake pork in bag lol.
  4. Place on wire rack, with a cookie sheet underneath it..
  5. Bake on 350 until done..
  6. Notes- bag on right was the mix I didn’t use and saved because I knew I didn’t need it all. Bag on the left was what I had left from covering my 8 center cuts. I marked it with pork and the date will be put in my freezer until I do pork again, will hold up no more than 30 days from what I was told. So no waste... and I had extra. If I would of gotten the regular shake and bake I have to get 2 boxes just to make this..

Dinner· Family Favorites· Favorite Mains· Pork. When I saw this recipe for homemade shake-and-bake-pork chops with mustard sauce on MyRecipes it took me back to my early days of dating my husband and making him the. Shake and Bake Pork Chops with homemade shake and bake mix baked on a sheet pan. Make extra to store for later - this will be your go-to seasoning for chicken, pork, and even turkey. There is nothing like a plate of homemade pork chops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Delicious Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)

How to Make Tasty Crunchy Almond Cookies (With Egg Whites)

Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Best Chicken Empanadas / Empanadillas